James Ratcliffe

What are my BBS RA worth?

James Ratcliffe

Hi

Does anyone have an idea of what my BBS RA 15inch are worth? 

There are some chips in the paint on 3 of them. All need new tyres. 

Looking to sell asap.

Any advice would be much appreciated.

Thanks!

IMG_0095.thumb.JPG.a4196819ab6e4da945c981bde387ff66.JPG

Edited by James Ratcliffe

kiran_182

Less than a bag of farts?

15s are a decent size but the black paint puts people off as they'll want them original 

Try your hand at 250? and see if you get a sale or offers

kwijibo_coupe

Standard mk2 GTI alloys, not really worth much to be honest.

In their current condition they look to be Polo friendly with those tyres, but generally Polo owners don't have much money to spend on wheels.

You may have better luck selling them on a Golf forum, however since they would probably want to put a bigger tyre on, you'd probably be looking at offers around what the alloys themselves would be worth which would be under £100 at a guess.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• Djf94
      By Djf94
      New to this site so hoping I'm doing this right. I own a 2017 Polo Gti and am looking to do a few mods to make it different. 
      Looking for some websites or any pointers / advice. 
      Was going to upload a pic of my car but seems to be too large an image size...
    • feeblington
      By feeblington
      Hello everyone. Ill double this post as my greet as neither seemed long enough for seperate posts.
      Im felix. Always enjoy a good forum and ive always loved vws but nwver had one. Just got my first 6n2.
      And within 48 hours i breakdown.
      Had engine management light. And around 2 hours later battery light.(to which i started to head home around 13miles and brokedown after 10 miles) and just prior to it dieing had the ecm. Abs. Temp. Airbags and oil pressure lights come on. Car then died and would just click and not start.
      I think ive traced it to either alternator or the alternator to battery lead.
      Id really appreciate input/advice as im self taught and may be going wrong!
      Also if anyone knows anyone in cardiff who comes out with a fancy vag laptop to diagnose please holla!

Nice to meet you all and thanks
      🙂
    • Dean
      By Dean
      ANIMAL! Joking, nice polo
    • PoloDad
      By PoloDad
      Set of 4 Le Castellet Forged Alloys used on Golfs and Polos in the 80s 14 x 6J 4x100 ET 38 All are straight with no buckles and no cracks  Not show condition: some kerbing but could be with a minor refurb.    Tyres on the wheels are perished (do not advise they are used on road) but will supply 4 used 185/60/14 with lots of tread if you want them. Please study the pictures and if you have any questions get in touch. Collection only due to weight and size. From Emsworth Hampshire, but I do travel to work in Birmingham each week so I could drop off along M27,M3,A34,M40 (at a cost) Might sell individually if there were enough interested people.
    • maxmw
      By maxmw
      I have recently bought a 2007 1.4 VW Polo. I am still adjusting to driving the car and one thing I have managed quite a few times is going uphill in too higher gear or shifting up too soon (my previous car had a bigger engine). However when I do this in the polo I have noticed it shudders - I assumed this was normal as when I shifted down a gear it would stop shuddering and I could shift up once I picked up some more speed.
      What worries me is sometimes when I do this the check engine light flashed for maybe 3 seconds until I shift down and then it goes out. After it does this I always check for error codes using my odb scanner but no errors are every found... Is this maybe just normal behaviour for the polo because it gets close to stalling? The car runs fine otherwise and the CEL never comes on at any other time.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines