Sign in to follow this  
Dave9n3

ClubPolo 2018 trackday?!

Dave9n3

Hi Guys,

Is there any chance of another clubpolo trackday this year? been to two so far and they've been great. Blyton is ideal for new starters too! 

Would jump at the chance to do another if possible/numbers are decent. I can try and push the turnout for the 9n/9n3 owners as I know a fair few of them. Appreciate its not exactly an easy thing to sort though.

Feel free to delete this after a couple of replies as i appreciate its probably not in the correct section.

• Like 1

kwijibo_coupe

I'll speak to the rest of the staff and see if anyone wants to organise one. 

I personally cannot commit to attending one this year and if the rest of the staff are the same then it will be hard for us to make sure things go smoothly on the day.

If you are able to get a list of names of people who would be interested then that would be a good help to us if we are able to get something sorted. As we get discounts and pay the deposit based on the numbers we have attending.

Yeti

If the club can't get one together, I think paid-up Club Polo members still get a bit of a discount when booking with Mazda on Track - http://www.mazdaontrack.co.uk/track-days-52-c.asp

They're putting a lot less on this year, which is a shame. 

Edited by Yeti