Sign in to follow this  
Polo6n1600i

That's a stupid idea!! Let's try it!!

Polo6n1600i

So I was talking with a friend about what I fancy for my next car..... I have an Itch to scratch with a 1600 mk2 squareback which I'll get round to....

But the idea that was set down in my brain is finding a damaged Fabia VRS estate with the 1.4 dsg 180bhp engine in it & graft the front end from a Polo 6r onto it. To give me basically a Polo GTi estate.....!!

am I bonkers or would that look cool!!??

Dean

Just like people did the bora front end on a golf. Or even the guy who turned his mk4 polo into a mk5, can't remember his name though... Doh!

Go for it!

Polo6n1600i

Time to start measuring up & saving some ££££

dvderlm

Can someone photoshop this?

Like a shrunk Passat?

Polo6n1600i

yeah like a shrunk Passat!!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• Ste 20v
      By Ste 20v
      For sale I have a set of front girling 60 callipers from a Audi s2 which seem to be rather hard to get hold of. ideal upgrade for a polo allowing you to run 280mm. The callipers will need a refurb bought with the intention to do so but going a different route. Rebuild kits can be bought cheap enough on eBay. No carriers included. 
    • nige8021
      By nige8021
      Hi Guys n Girls,

We have received a support request from a company looking for owners of "2014 or newer GTl's"

"Dear Sir/Madam,
      I am organising a market research event with owners of (Fiesta ST, Clio RS, 208 GTi, Polo GTi) on behalf of a car manufacturer. The event will last 2 hours in central London at the end of this month and participants will get paid £100 for their time.
      It will be a very interesting discussion among people who own similar cars."

So if anyone is interested contact  Mary on 07706662042 or mary@propel-research.com
    • benny66
      By benny66
      Genuine Hella LHD rear light. This replaces the UK light with the clear section for the reversing light. Cleans the back end up of the car.
      Excellent condition, comes with bulb holder and seal. (seal is split as you can see in the pic).

£25 including postage.
    • SouthernBreadvan
      By SouthernBreadvan
      1993 1.0 Boulevard Breadvan

57,000 miles

Full service history - original service book and extra additional bills

Years MOT

Immaculate condition inside and out

Drives without fault

Please see eBay link

• HLLR
      By HLLR
      Hello,

I have recently purchased a 2006 polo TDI knowing it had a few electrical faults. One of these faults is that when the weather gets cold the central locking and windows fail to work. Stereo interior lights still work. Any ideas of where this issue could lie?

Many thanks

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines