Shandy83

Yo,

Anyone know how to spot fake wolfsburg. Brought my polo with wolfsburg steering wheel, window and mirror handles.  Thinking they are a bit moody. Any signsto look for?

jonPDpolo

Genuine Wolfsberg cars stop at F plate I think on the Mk2 polo, everything afterwards was built in Spain (mk2f onwards)

(Note I think its F, it might be D, am sure someone will correct if am wrong)

steveo3002

nothing much came with wolfsburg logo'd window winders etc ...

as said earyly cars were german made , later ones spain if thats what youre asking 

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• Shandy83
      By Shandy83
      Hi people 
      Brought myself 1994 polo 1.0  boulevard. Just would like some advice on it.
      Got some slight rust on the top of both wheel arches. Spoken to someone who said I won't be able to get a colour match anymore. So was thinking getting some wheel arch trims. Struggling to find any online. Also is there any good websites out there for parts ? Do other car parts fit i.e. golf parts 
      Thanks 
    • benny66
      By benny66
      Set of used wheel bolt cover for the 6n2 polo gti

12 for the bolts and 4 for the locking wheel bolts.

£10 including postage
    • Tony2002polo
      By Tony2002polo
      Hi, I've got the amber steering warning light and intermittent power steering so I opted to change the pump but could only get an a2 pump. Having fitted this pump the power steering appears to be working OK but the warning light is still lit. Could it be that the ECU detects that the pump was originally on an Audi and flag it as an error / fault? Thanks in advance for any help.
    • Mikecoupegt
      By Mikecoupegt
      165/55r14, great size for mk1-2f
      4x100
      14 x 6
      4 x steel wheels for sale, only 3 in picture due to one being in my spare wheel well.

Tyres all matching tread and about 6-7 mm,  no camber wear. 
    • PHIL SWARBRICK
      By PHIL SWARBRICK
      Now that I have the engine out, the steering rack rubber bellows is in two pieces. Is it possible to replace it?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines