willc1000

Hello all - 6n2 GTi 2001

willc1000

Hi everyone, I'm Billy.

Just bought this GTi 1.6 16v off a local girl near me in Preston. Collecting it Saturday so more pics to follow.

Ive had a few breadys, a Mk3, a Coupe S, a bug and a T2 over the last 10 years or so but not owned a VW for the last 18 months.

Its nice to be back in the right circles again.

The car is well looked after, factory leather and Sat Nav, original wheels and original paint. A few stone chips on the body need sorting and no doubt a cam belt, service, and fluids change later this month. Im not sure what route to go down with it this winter, OEM or Mods.

I'll probably keep it as stock as poss with a few discreet improvements for now, but that might change in time.

It's good to be back with a VW

IMG_20181011_123453.jpg

IMG_20181011_123554.jpg

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• Ste 20v
      By Ste 20v
      Up for sale is a set of front 6n2 gti calipers comes with disks and pads minimal wear to disks pads have about half of material left. Slider all been removed and greased pistons are free and in the back position ready to be fitted Only removed due to brake upgrade 
    • Ste 20v
      By Ste 20v
      For sale I have a set of front girling 60 callipers from a Audi s2 which seem to be rather hard to get hold of. ideal upgrade for a polo allowing you to run 280mm. The callipers will need a refurb bought with the intention to do so but going a different route. Rebuild kits can be bought cheap enough on eBay. No carriers included. 
    • nige8021
      By nige8021
      Hi Guys n Girls,

We have received a support request from a company looking for owners of "2014 or newer GTl's"

"Dear Sir/Madam,
      I am organising a market research event with owners of (Fiesta ST, Clio RS, 208 GTi, Polo GTi) on behalf of a car manufacturer. The event will last 2 hours in central London at the end of this month and participants will get paid £100 for their time.
      It will be a very interesting discussion among people who own similar cars."

So if anyone is interested contact  Mary on 07706662042 or mary@propel-research.com
    • benny66
      By benny66
      Genuine Hella LHD rear light. This replaces the UK light with the clear section for the reversing light. Cleans the back end up of the car.
      Excellent condition, comes with bulb holder and seal. (seal is split as you can see in the pic).

£25 including postage.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines