Polowstatic

6n2 1.4 match wiring diagram

Polowstatic

Hey guys I've had my polo for a while and I'm getting fed up with scrabbling around in the rain and the dark trying to get my keys in the  door so I just purchased one of general Mao's finest "keyless entry systems" she arrived this morning a sight to behold straight from sin zen so the long and the curly of it is I could do with the wiring diagrams what for working out what ways I've got to connect the jeslus thing to make the pixies dance in the right way and then hopefully she will chooch rather than flashing once setting the horn ablaze and the then letting the smoke out. 

Reagards and thanks 

Mike 

Polowstatic

Thanks bud will have to get the magnifying glass out I think it seems to blur out when I zoom 

nige8021

The main wires you'll be needing are the constant 12v supply (pins 1 & 2 Red/White wire) Ground (pins 3 & 8 Brown wire) and the Unlock/Lock signals on pins 7 & 10 White/Yellow & White/Green these are a pulsed 12v supply 

Polowstatic

Perfect thanks bud are they on the pump ? 

nige8021

Sorry yeah

Also if your kit has an output for the indicators to flash ? the connections on the rear lights is the closest place to connect pin 2 on the light units Black/White & Black/Green wires 

Polowstatic

Thanks mate I'm gonna give it a bash tomorrow I'll let you know how I get on do you know much about the 8v engines ?