Orel

Installation of eBay central locking system

Orel

I have polo 2006 and I wanted to add a remote key so I bought one on eBay. I tried to connect but having some troubles. I connected the + and -. Can someone send some picture of where I need to connect the wires of the locking, unlocking and windows closing/opening. 

* I mean to what wire do I need to connect the wires, if you can send the colors it will be great. 

Thanks and sorry if you didn’t understand what I’m wrote( I’m not that good in writing) 

DF8F23DE-D25D-4AE3-A746-40E4D2FD9DF8.jpeg

D5E936E0-A7D7-4D0C-AB24-D34423771560.jpeg

nige8021

First Welcome to the forum.

Unfortunately that "universal kit" isn't really suitable for your car, as it uses a single wire for the lock/unlock signal, you can fit it but it will be a hit and miss as you need to experiment to find the resistance values and then you can substitute resistors into the wiring loom to fool the system.

It is far better to go down the OEM route as shown in this guide https://www.clubpolo.co.uk/topic/204921-guide-how-to-install-oem-remote-central-locking-in-a-polo-9n-with-original-parts/?page=8&tab=comments#comment-2727963

Orel

I’m kinda understand what are you saying but first of all There’s two wires of signals I’m sure there is someone who did it in that easy way. 

nige8021

Trust me there is no easy way with that system you have bought, you have to cut into the door wiring loom, work out what resistors are required splice them into the signal wires from your new control box, those "Universal" kits are only only just about suitable for the 6N1/2's with the vacuum operated central locking and even then the "R-Click" system is a far better option as it has a plug n play optional wiring loom adapter

nige8021

No that R-Click kit is for the earlier 6N1/2 models with the vacuum operated central locking, yours is a totally different method and that "Universal" eBay kit you have bought is not really up to the job on your model, as I put in a previous post you are far better to go with the OEM method.

Orel

I will prefer the menual method 😓 thanks For the help!

Edited by Orel