Sign in to follow this  
Dean

Currently in need of a 2015 1.8 Polo GTi, 3DR for photography and laser scanning work. MT is preferred, but DSG would also be ok.

Dean

Created on behalf of Simon Roberts

Message added by Dean

Dean

A happy new year to all.

I hope you can help me with the following, or point me towards one of your members who may be able to assist?

I am currently in need of a 2015 1.8 Polo GTi, 3DR for photography and laser scanning work. MT is preferred, but DSG would also be ok.

I would take photos and videos of the car exterior, interior, light displays and also have a wheel removed by trained staff and the car lifted up on a vehicle lift to allow photography and filming of the underside. 

The work would take place at a secure car storage facility in Hampshire, and would take approximately 5 hours to complete. The work is of a confidential nature, so would appreciate your discretion, but I can say that all work would be covered under Sony corporate insurance arrangements. We would like to undertake this work in the next 4-6 weeks if possible.

We would be happy to pay the owner all petrol costs at 40p per mile, lunch on the day, and also a payment of £500 for the use of the car for the day.

Please let me know if you have any questions on the above, and I look forward to your feedback when possible.

Many thanks in advance for your assistance.

best regards,
Simon Roberts

simon.roberts.pdi[AT]g mail[DOT]com

Yeti

Tell the truth @Dean, you're actually going to get @nige8021 to 3D print you a Polo GTI aren't you? 😛

• Haha 1