Sign in to follow this  
Tatton117

6n2 Electric Window Wiring

Tatton117

Hi,

I'm looking to convert my manual window 6n2 to electric windows. I have the switches, motors/regulators and door looms from both sides of another vehicle. As my car did not come with central locking, I have fitted electric central locking actuators instead. I'm looking to figure out what wires i need to run to make the electric windows work on both sides as they should, and hopefully to remove some wires related to the vacuum operated central locking and replace them with my own 2 wires for the electric central locking. 

If someone has a diagram of some sort I would appreciate it massively. I've looked in the haynes manual and it while it shows whats connected to what, it doesn't detail what wire does what. If the workshop manual detail it any better then that would be ideal. I'm hoping its a question of connect some wires up to each interior door loom plug and give it some power etc and away we go. If only...

I have tried looking it up from other posts on the forum but all of the posts related had images that were no longer available 😥.

Cheers