Notice to Hotmail/Gmail & BT Internet users - Please check your SPAM/JUNK folders for our emails. Please add our email as a contact to your email account.
Light/Dark Mode Enabled: You can now select the option by clicking the moon/lightbulb in the top right corner!

2020 Calendar Entries

nige8021

It's that time of year again, we are looking for entries for the 2020 Club Polo calendar.

The rules are simple, just post up a picture, the picture must be one that you have taken (or you have the permission of the photographer to use it) and you must be able to send me a high res or raw version. 

We as always want well thought out scenic photos. 

There are 12 months plus a cover picture that we need to fill. If you have a specific month you'd like to see your picture if it were chosen then by all means let us know when submitting your entry.

• Like 1
  • Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jim1500

• Samvw

• Luke Peters

• polodrivercom

katemelita

Pic of the Polo I took two winter's ago and a newer pic from Edition38 this year😊 also a pic of mine and my friends bready 

IMG_20180303_122244_692.jpg

IMG_20190905_114914_205.jpg

IMG_20190804_225729_765.jpg

Edited by katemelita
  • Like 1
On ‎12‎/‎11‎/‎2019 at 21:17, Seamy2700 said:

One of the first pictures I took of my polo...

20190503_200827.jpg

Whopper! Great pic lad.

• Like 1