Notice to Hotmail/Gmail & BT Internet users - Please check your SPAM/JUNK folders for our emails. Please add our email as a contact to your email account.
Light/Dark Mode Enabled: You can now select the option by clicking the moon/lightbulb in the top right corner!

Mk 2 Polo Spotlights

Zero_Foxtrot

Zero_Foxtrot

Hi, 

im trying to find a stockist for replacement hella spotlights for my Mk 2 Polo (one is cracked and half full of water) but I can’t seem to find them being sold anywhere! Am I just being thick? A steer would be greatly appreciated!

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Zero_Foxtrot

• dvderlm

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/VW-Polo-mk2-front-grille-inset-lamps/363353747585

Thanks for that mate! I looked at that very listing and ended up finding one which was like for like. All sorted now, just have to muddle through fitting the bloody thing ahaha

dvderlm

You could try VW Heritage usually for anything rare, none service.

Discontinued since 2003 I think.

You need the part number to use Heritage and to discover this.

9digits on the part. Sometimes in groups of 3 or with a trailing letter or 2.

7zap website Polo electrics page suggests 

or

871941703a for yellow foglights preferred/required in France.

Whole front grill from a scrap car?

Zero_Foxtrot

Yeah I looked on heritage and unfortunately no dice ☹️ Found several spotlights on sale on eBay but the part numbers slightly vary (one is off a Golf mk1) though part of me wonders if I could break it down for just the lens (that’s what’s cracked/has an inch of water in) there’s one grille for sale on eBay but I only need the lights and I’m loathe to buy the whole grill! 😂 The mrs would kill me too!

dvderlm

Pretty sure Golf spotlights are larger than Polo spotlights.

Zero_Foxtrot

Thanks for that mate! I looked at that very listing and ended up finding one which was like for like. All sorted now, just have to muddle through fitting the bloody thing ahaha

• Like 1