Notice to Hotmail/Gmail & BT Internet users - Please check your SPAM/JUNK folders for our emails. Please add our email as a contact to your email account.
Light/Dark Mode Enabled: You can now select the option by clicking the moon/lightbulb in the top right corner!

m4ttyf

Right guys and girls, vwnw is going ahead this year, I have 10 passes for whom ever would like to attend, however you do have to purchase tickets in advance this year, the link is on the vwnw website https://www.tattonparkvwshow.com/  meeting point will be the Swan Hotel in bucklow Hill as it has been forever lol, so come one come all and let's show off those polo's that have been couped up for so long, it's time to shine. 

• Like 1
  • Love it 1
  • nige8021 featured this topic
  • Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• m4ttyf

• schneil

• foreststu

• Gaz

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Right guys and girls, vwnw is going ahead this year, I have 10 passes for whom ever would like to attend, however you do have to purchase tickets in advance this year, the link is on the vwnw website 

foreststu

@m4ttyf I'm up for it if that's OK? (not sure how up for at least 6 hours driving in a single Sunday but that's how it is!).

spacer.png

1. Foreststu

• 2 weeks later...
m4ttyf

I've got at least 2 lmao we need a few more guys and girls 

Think me and Dave are down! Have you advetised on Facebook? I bet Schniel would be up for it as well

I'm up for it.

(I'm having a bit of a nightmare with a rear arch trim, but one way or another I'll be coming). 

I'll ask Steve (sleag40) if he wants to come.