DAN@ADRIAN FLUX

DAN THE INSURANCE MAN

Joe1337
OK prolly a bit harsh n ott. my apologies. just feel sorry for all the new and young drivers. Quite right I shouldn't be saying stay away. Insurance companies are minted tho and give a piece of paper to us for a year. Then we gotta pay again for another year. Then if anything ever happens its more often than not they try find any excuse or loophole NOT to pay out. So where is our " hey mr motorist your all great and you pay our salary" Lets not get away from the point of car insurance in the first place. Its just a whole big can of worms that should stay closed lol

STAY AWAY FROM ADRIAN FLUX. I'm in a good post code area with close to 0 crime, a full NCB (aged over 40yrs unfortunately too) and an un modified 1.3 polo coupe. Outa curiosity I phoned for a quote. It was the highest quote I've ever had lol . should be called

ADRIANFUXU

So why does that mean people should stay away? They are uncompetitive for you, fair enough but telling people not to call them because they couldn't help you, is backward.

its more than just a piece of paper, it protects you in the event of an accident, usually they pull out of loopholes when you dont declare mods etc.

it also allows you to legally drive on UK roads.

harris.racing

However you look at it, you still need insurance, cost is a lot yeah, but you still need it.

Besides how many of you would try claiming whiplash as soon as someone crashed into you - just because a lot of other people do. But then moan that insurance is expensive

K03

I'm through adrian flux and have had no problems what so ever. Always get a very good service, make the changes i need and answer my questions when i need them and i dont have to sit on bloody hold for feckin ages and ages.

Just for an example, when my rear window got put through, they scoured the country to find me a green tinted window and they did......in birmingham! Got it couriered overnight to Lincoln and straight on a van to me, phoning me every step of the way to keep me updated. Top Job.

polomanphil

Okay i've kept a completly open mind to this, despite some of the negative comments i decided to ring up.

I'm 22 with 4years ncb 5 years on the road, The most recent was on a 10 month policy. to keep insurance from messing with christmas.

Anyway i get through to this turd of a guy, he sounded more like the police and was quite rude to say the least

Anyway he explained only 3 of my no claims were valid as i said id been on the 10 month policy...and was still quoting me cheaper then any other company.

I then asked for reference number, he said he couldnt get me one as he rung a list of insurers to get that quote and it could vary next time you ring. I didnt just lay flat at this point and accept it.

But he came up with belivavble level of bullshit for me to agree, i payed the sum in full.

After i put the Phone down i instantly rung elephant to say i want to cancel the automatic renewal. This is when it clicked to me by accepting 3 years no claims...i had actually been conned out of one years no claims.

I rung your customer services saying i wanted to cancel it, where a really helpful lady was there to help and even had a bit of extra chat, a great improvment from the misery i had before, she stayed on the line from start to finish even when i had to get a photo of my no claims and send it over via e-mail, she liased with other insures, my previous insurers and her managers to give me the all clear, and i got my 4 years no claims back. And a refund of 70 odd quid....top stuff need more people like that in your company...but never the less i still waited over an hour on the phone for somthing I've never had a problem with before.

This was all sorted two weeks ago now, still no refund, i can see myself entering the same nightmare as the guy above me and right now i cant be dealing with that today. But it has really pissed me off.

Honestly never had so much stress from sorting insurance in the 5 years i've been doing it!

funkster

Not a question, but a comment.

I'm 39, on a 7 year medical restricted licence (epilepsy), have 4 years ncb and just got mine for £135 for the year. Bargain. Classic car insurance from Lancaster.

Happy days. :D

mintvalver

Guys if anyone's insurance is due, wait till closer to the end of the month.

If target figures are not hit, big companies like Fux can slash the rates.

They Wright they're own premiums, they are so big they tell the insurers what they are doing, not the other way around !

If an insurer loses a fux account, it will lose millions per year

erixtar1992

flux just quoted me VERY happy on my mk2, beat my brentacre quote by £200 and also i can drive other peoples cars third party at 22 years old. sweet.

funkster

My question...:How do isurance companys justify thousands of pounds premium for new drivers. I know most noobs are Mups, but really? 4 grand for a 1L car? Disgusting.

Mk2 olop

Flux are an excellent firm.....

I had a Golf GTi smashed it up being careless and ran into the back of some one, I replaced the car for a GTTDi and when it comes round to renewal time my insurence was only fifty quid more.

I have three cars insured with then for years and never had a problem.

K03

Lately flux have cost me a fortune. All was well until my renewal and then the direct debit was being taken 3 days before the date i advised which had never been a problem. Its costing me an extra £20 a month for a mistake i believe was made by flux and i will not chase up companies for something they arranged. Needless to say i cant wait for my policy to end so i can deal with a better company who dont make mistakes.

K03

Heres a hint to Flux, stop reading from a script, use the goddamn computer infront of you and use some fuckin common sense! Nothing but a conning travesty of insurance fraud who'll rob you of your money in any way shape or form. Cant wait for my insurance to come up for renewal so i can go with a different company who dont share the 1 braincell.

Rant over.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.