Skip to content

south wales meets

Featured Replies

are there any meets that take place in the cardiff, newport, swansea area??

wouldnt mind going to some

  • Replies 5
  • Views 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

http://www.newportedition.com/

First sunday of each month iirc.. haven't been to one yet though, been to busy :(

/\ Yep 2nd of December

Typical. I'm down here when theres meets up in Leeds/ Birmingham..and when there's one in Newport I'm up in Leeds :lol:

I'll wait till Jan 8-)

Typical. I'm down here when theres meets up in Leeds/ Birmingham..and when there's one in Newport I'm up in Leeds :lol:

I'll wait till Jan 8-)

I think most people are waiting till then anyay (I am), its to cold outside :lol:

Typical. I'm down here when theres meets up in Leeds/ Birmingham..and when there's one in Newport I'm up in Leeds :lol:

I'll wait till Jan 8-)

I think most people are waiting till then anyay (I am), its to cold outside :lol:

Damn right it is :(

I should have some nice new parts on the car by then anyways

Create an account or sign in to comment

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.