Skip to content

Lincoln VW Meet

Featured Replies

Just realising there are a lot of polo's in the lincoln area. We should get a meet organised.

I'm thinking a meet on a sunday sometime in february maybe? Problem is we'll be gettin the same sort of weather up until march time.

Pride of lincoln anyway midday-ish?

Whos up for it?

EDIT: Date set for Sunday 17th February at 12noon

Edited by DannyMk5

  • Replies 95
  • Views 5.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would be, but I'd rather my car was in a better state, like when I don't have peeling laquer for paint :lol:

ill be up for that as i was born there and still got family there sounds good to me keep us posted

  • Author

nice one would be nice to see another gti there :)

nice one would be nice to see another gti there :)

just tell me when and ill be there

i may come along in the gti when i get one lol :p

any chance of me and a few of the boys from fst-automotive turning up? we wont park next to the vw,s as its alot of mixed cars but it will be good day out and i will get to see u lot again.....

Nick

I Wouldnt have thought that would be a Problem! The more the Merryer!

I Shall be in attendance! May have the Slightly Altered :ninja: Turbo's Back on by then!

I'm from Notts but depending on when and where i should be down for that.

should be there

I'm in! i just came here to start the same thread!! i organized that one before and we had like 9. we could easily beat that now tho surely?

if i bring the FST AUTOMOTIVE scunthorpe... lot over you will have at least 30 cars, but they are a mixed lot, fords, vauxhalls, vw's etc.....

when i had my polo earlier this year i used to go to the pride of lincoln meets, some great lads and cars.........

Edited by poloscunny

i'll be up for it :D

i shall be making an appearance in my new car

if i bring the FST AUTOMOTIVE scunthorpe... lot over you will have at least 30 cars, but they are a mixed lot, fords, vauxhalls, vw's etc.....

when i had my polo earlier this year i used to go to the pride of lincoln meets, some great lads and cars.........

The UKMR Lot that meet every Sunday down there?? Great bunch of people! i go every Sunday also!

We can surly beat 9 Cars! I Know a few from UKMR With dubs what would turn up!

  • Author

sounds like its gonna be a good meet :)

  • Author
I'm in! i just came here to start the same thread!! i organized that one before and we had like 9. we could easily beat that now tho surely?

Yeah i was there lol there was 6 of us! will be a lot better this time!

Sounds good - how about a bit sooner though?

i could be up for this, give the taxi an outing!

Sounds good - how about a bit sooner though?

Pmsl i STILL have your rear window stop light you won of me from ebay yonks ago.......

If you attend then i will bring it along......

You just reminded me......

  • Author

I dunno when we can have it, i think everyones a bit too busy b4 xmas, and besides after xmas people might have new toys to show off :D

Sounds good - how about a bit sooner though?

Pmsl i STILL have your rear window stop light you won of me from ebay yonks ago.......

If you attend then i will bring it along......

You just reminded me......

Bugger - forgot all about that :retard:

I'll do my best to be there in that case :-)

i'll be up for the drive over and am sure i can get all of vuu cult lot over!

edit* posted on vuu

Edited by mk3 graeme

I'll go :D got my friend at uni down there, will come in the bfs G40 :D

I'll go :D got my friend at uni down there, will come in the bfs G40 :D

What she said as it my car :)

Create an account or sign in to comment

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.