Dane-96SE

6n door speakers

Dane-96SE

I'm after some door speakers for my 96 mk4 anybody got any ideas cause i dont wanna buy any old crap and waste my money

mbh69

depends on budget

Dane-96SE
depends on budget

Not much really just somthin cheapish but good seen some in halfrauds alpines cant remember the model they were about 40 quid but i know there overpriced so any help appreciated my standard ones are poor

mbh69

theres a place in macclesfield that sell infinity components for about £35 can't beat them i run 4 sets in mine ;)

Dane-96SE
theres a place in macclesfield that sell infinity components for about £35 can't beat them i run 4 sets in mine ;)

sounds good 2 me macclesfields abit far though :lol: they got a site i can order em off?

mbh69

ebay ;) they deliver ;)

Dane-96SE
ebay ;) they deliver ;)

wahey cheers mate ill give that a shot, will they give me a big improvement? I'm after an enclosed sub and amp also at some point any ideas on that again not 2 pricey :lol:

jobs1234

i also have infinity components in my front doors. they are really good with a nice range of sound. think i paid about 60 quid but they sound much much better than the factory ones. i'd say for the sake of savin the extra 20-30 pound, go for the slightly more expensive ones, they'll have a better power handling and will be able to be amped at a leter date, and trust me, you will get hooked on loud and clear sounding music.

if you want any more help, PM me

i've done all the instalation in mine so will be able to help with size of speaker/best cable route etc.

Pete

Tubthumper

I put some £40 Sony jobbies in mine, They aren't the mutts nutts but I have sony everything else and i didn't want to replace everything

mbh69

the sound good amped up :)

sub and amp also depends on budget and space available ;)

shitheady2k

hey i was also thinking of components but I've looked on car audio direct who i hear are the cheapest and for infinity components its about £80 where is everyone getting these so cheap does anyone know anywhere cheap around the stoke on trent arear or congleton/alsager/crew as it isnt that far.

thanks everyone sorry to but in the topic.

mbh69

like i said theres a shop in maclesfield selling them on ebay ;)

Dane-96SE
:unibrow: they look like the mutts nuts 2 me i shall order some soon, erm space wise for a sub and amp id say just a 10" sub in a box and any decent amp 2 power the stuff I've seen one of those mutant sub and amp combos in halfrauds and there wanting £100 for that, are they any good or is that overpriced?

mbh69

if you want cheap go for jbl

i would buy from halfords though overpriced

Dane-96SE

yeah thats what i thought i made the mistake of buyin a sony headunit from there when i got my car but its not 2 bad for the minute wheres gonna be good for a jbl sub enclosed and amp then for around the same price

mbh69

caraudiodirect.com or ebay

Dane-96SE

Cheers mate you are a star, seem to know you are stuff lol where abouts in manchester u from, yours is the polo with that head chopping wall of speakers aint it?

mbh69

yeah i'm in sale

lpmucks

will i have to drill a hole next to my speaker for the component speakers to fit because where

does the little tweeter that comes with the speaker go ????

mbh69

put them in standard locations dash and door

Guest AcidBoI

anybody knows from where I can find online the front door speaker adapter for the 6n as I can't find them anywhere? Thanks

mbh69

what adapter ?

Dane-96SE

its me agen :D probably gonna pick uo that infinity compenent setup some time soon wheres the best place for the tweeters and crossovers? will the tweeters sit in the standard tweeter position? and is all wiring supplied with that lot? cheers