Skip to content

BRANDSHATCH VWPERFORMANCE MAG TRACK DAY.

Featured Replies

vw performance and its sister mag performance french cars track day.

http://www.motorsportvision.co.uk/brands-h...?ProductID=3583

forgot all about this.. gonna pop down n take a look as its free to watch. ;)

wish i hada camera.. :disgust: if anyones going down i may see you there bout 2ish!!

david.

Edited by riskie

  • Replies 7
  • Views 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is it today!! xx

  • Author

yep.. u going hols?

I cant I'm at work !? :( otherwise i would!! xx

  • Author
I cant I'm at work !? :( otherwise i would!! xx

har har.. I'm not!!! :p

weathers great tooo!! enjoy work.. mwa.x

I cant I'm at work !? :( otherwise i would!! xx

har har.. I'm not!!! :p

weathers great tooo!! enjoy work.. mwa.x

Not funny!!! xx

  • Author
I cant I'm at work !? :( otherwise i would!! xx

har har.. I'm not!!! :p

weathers great tooo!! enjoy work.. mwa.x

Not funny!!! xx

:nod::nod::nod::nod::nod::nod::nod::nod::nod::nod::nod::nod::nod::nod:

  • Author

worth the 20min drive down.. (bit cold but dry) some quick golfs n afew quick french motors.

bit gutted to see only one polo on track (mk4 6n 1.4 CL) lookin bog standard.

sounded fantastic n went well (the french 2ltrs couldnt catch it) hada chat with the owner (andy) n found out that it was a standard 1.4CL engine uprated n runnin a eaton. ;)

lookin forward to seein this car again n a big shout out to the guys that done the conversion.

www.awtracksport.com.

david.

Edited by riskie

Create an account or sign in to comment

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.