Skip to content

Cambridge Meet

Featured Replies

Hello all

Just a heads up if you don't read edition there will be a another meet at the Halfords carpark on Newmarket road from 7pm onwards on the 4th of January 2008

Heres the link to edition Edition thread

I shall be in the blue G with the phat bonnet scoop :lol: so come and say hello

  • Replies 17
  • Views 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ohhh You know where that car park is??!! I live down the road, down studlands park. I might be up for this if you'll let me bring my corsa :p

i should be there.

if i remeber... :retard:

I'll be there again, hopefully it won't be raining so much this time.

Representing the Audi crew ;)

If I'm free I'll pop down - will try to scab a lift from Henry, can't be having Swedish barges cluttering the place up!

I'll be there

good old halfords car park lol i might come along if i remember didn't think there was anyone in cambs with polos never see them about

I've had mine for just under a week!

Ohhh You know where that car park is??!! I live down the road, down studlands park. I might be up for this if you'll let me bring my corsa :p

Nah mate its not our one its the one in cambridge.

What colours you are corsa? might have seen it about.

Anyway i'll b there.

Ohhh You know where that car park is??!! I live down the road, down studlands park. I might be up for this if you'll let me bring my corsa :p

Nah mate its not our one its the one in cambridge.

What colours you are corsa? might have seen it about.

Anyway i'll b there.

Won't come probably then :(

Its black on a T plate with gun metal wheel trims! I'm fairly sure I've seen your polo if its the white on in your picture.

Just a bump to the top for friday !

might come to this if i remember i'll try and drag Ed along too.

Well due to the rain and the fact the polo was full of crap I didn't make it last night. What was the turnout like?

poo-er than a poo thing covered in poo, like the poo weather.

prob only bout 8 cars in total. shows the hardcore dubbers are eh...EH!!

shows the hardcore dubbers are eh...EH!!

yes i was the one asleep in the red mk4! lol

had been a very long day! lol

Bob it doesnt count turning up to a meet if you dont get out of the car!!!

I briefly saw a red mk5 that looked sweet was that anyones on here?

  • 3 weeks later...
Bob it doesnt count turning up to a meet if you dont get out of the car!!!

well... meh...

  • 4 weeks later...

this is on again on the 29th this month

hopefully the weather will be better...

...an i wont be as tired... :retard:

Create an account or sign in to comment

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.