Skip to content

Cambridge Area

Featured Replies

Any meets in the Cambridge area?

  • Replies 7
  • Views 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Author

Lazy Me! I'll see if I can make it in my 'new' polo!

Lazy Me! I'll see if I can make it in my 'new' polo!

Cool, Are you from cambridge then?

  • Author

I live in Huntingdon. The gf lives in Horningsea, so spend most of my time there. Got mates in Fulbourn too. How about you?

I live in Cottenham kind of near horningsea. There is a meet on at halfords which the link above probably explains.

I also am in Cottenham but will be moving to Willingham late january/febuary which is like the next village along from me pretty much.

The halfords meet is definitely worth coming to as theres always some nice dubs turn up

  • Author

Well I shal see some of you there then!

Create an account or sign in to comment

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.