Skip to content

February Scottish Meet...

Date for Scottish meet.... 17 members have voted

  1. 1. Where should the meet take place?

    • Perth
      58%
      10
    • Dundee
      41%
      7
  2. 2. What date would you prefer?

    • Sunday 3rd Feb 2008
      52%
      9
    • Sunday 10th Feb 2008
      29%
      5
    • Sunday 17th Feb 2008
      17%
      3
    • Sunday 24th Feb 2008
      0%
      0

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

you dont wont tav's with the back window falling out of it.. :-D

The engine still runs though :lol:

  • Replies 129
  • Views 7.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you dont wont tav's with the back window falling out of it.. :-D

The engine still runs though :lol:

ye i told you just scrap it..

No I'll see if I can sell it to some chav first! I'll put an electric supercharger on it, they might be interested then :lol:

No I'll see if I can sell it to some chav first! I'll put an electric supercharger on it, they might be interested then :lol:

if you do that you will get in max power.. :lol:

No I'll see if I can sell it to some chav first! I'll put an electric supercharger on it, they might be interested then :lol:

if you do that you will get in max power.. :lol:

Nah its only got 16" alloys on. Will need a set of 20" to get in there haha.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.