Skip to content

Aylesbury meet

Featured Replies

  • Replies 11
  • Views 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I will be there :-D

Sam you are going to be at a meet evry day soon!! :-)

Sam you are going to be at a meet evry day soon!! :-)

:-D i no theres soo meny on atm

sweet:-) I'm comin that one I'm in chesham

i think I'm working til 4 that day, damn being in retail!

will pop along after hopefully people will still be there

bump i might have my bros bm for this :D

  • 2 weeks later...

bump wont be in the bm :-(

polo will be lower thow :-D

will try and be there :-D

bump for tomorrow weathers looking good 8-)

bump for today

  • 1 month later...

hey guys new to the vw scene i will be there hopefully with my mate in my polo any pointers as to who i should speak to any way see you guys there

Create an account or sign in to comment

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.