Skip to content

SoVAG 4th Feb!!

Featured Replies

Just over a week now guys, sorry didnt post earlier!!!

Hope to see some new faces this time :-D

  • Replies 16
  • Views 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

cant make this one... as I cant take my car on the motorway because of scrubbing!! and I'm not taking backroads! :lol:

Sorry guys!

  • Author
cant make this one... as I cant take my car on the motorway because of scrubbing!! and I'm not taking backroads! :lol:

Sorry guys!

Hey were u parked in that massive car park with krispy kremes and tescos last night??????

yeah I work in tesco :lol:

I couldnt get in the staff car park :roll:

  • Author

Yeah we saw it as we were leaving, pulled up and had a ganders.. lovin the starmags!

I wont be there as i wont have a car. :ninja:

i will be there keeping everything in order or something like that

il be there first meet hope its good :D

Most prob. nothing new yet though =[

where is this meet?

ill make the effort and come this month. Got some smoothness to show off!

  • Author
where is this meet?

Southampton mate SO15 :-D

  • Author

Bump

tomoz guys!!

Me and my Mk1 will be in attendance..

Deffo cant make it.. My cylinder head is leaking again! :? :(

I think it just needs tightening but I dont want to risk driving it too far if it is.

Plus my exhaust is being held on by cable ties atm too so I need to get that sorted out!

Maybe the next one?

i wanted to see your new wheels chris!

Create an account or sign in to comment

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.