Skip to content

us down south

Featured Replies

is there any meets down south that any one knows of or some one sohuld do one at like brighton , like at that place near the peir everone meeta there

  • Replies 30
  • Views 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

me n max are trying to get one started on sunday at Sea Lane Cafe come along with me get all the worthing boys down

Come on people, theres a few of us.

id come to one near brighton depending on date/time etc, love it down that way, good location on the seafront at night for photos ;)

toddy come down this sunday mate were so close to brighton :)

  • Author
toddy come down this sunday mate were so close to brighton :)

look at the post above mine their is a brighton meet ? so what meeting max on sunday ask been and thta kid with the sallon and that toddy block

Cant do sunday, Its my only day at home this weekend.

Whenever I can, if i know ones one i'll come.

  • Author
Cant do sunday, Its my only day at home this weekend.

Whenever I can, if i know ones one i'll come.

ok cool wear aobut in west suusex u based anyway and do u now when that brighto meet is

  • Author
me n max are trying to get one started on sunday at Sea Lane Cafe come along with me get all the worthing boys down

so this sunday we going down ? what time il come as been can put the bbs on with the new tyers lol

Cant do sunday, Its my only day at home this weekend.

Whenever I can, if i know ones one i'll come.

ok cool wear aobut in west suusex u based anyway and do u now when that brighto meet is

I'm in between Horsham (w.sussex) and guildford (surrey), so I'm just bordering in west sussex.

  • Author

horesahm way yes thats the soeta way where my dad lives u should defently try coimng down on a sunday its a nice drive to

yeah I love the drive, bar the 30 speed cameras as you approach the city!

I always see some awesome dubs on the drive for some reason, was driving with a 'rado last time i went down :D!

I'm in Kent - Brighton is about 1 1/2 hours away :(

  • Author
yeah I love the drive, bar the 30 speed cameras as you approach the city!

I always see some awesome dubs on the drive for some reason, was driving with a 'rado last time i went down :D!

yes well come down anyway even tohugh it a small meet it will be bigger , and kidd got a bmw now aswell come down lol

  • Author
I'm in Kent - Brighton is about 1 1/2 hours away :(

well we arein worthing is that any close lol its a niice drive though

yeh i do like the long motorway driving, I'm not sure about Worthing, when are you planning it, I will see if i can fit it in between work, horses and showing Guinea pigs - ahhh the life I lead!

  • Author
yeh i do like the long motorway driving, I'm not sure about Worthing, when are you planning it, I will see if i can fit it in between work, horses and showing Guinea pigs - ahhh the life I lead!

for this sunday on the beach ? and most likely next sunday aswell showing guinea pigs ? lol

yeh i do like the long motorway driving, I'm not sure about Worthing, when are you planning it, I will see if i can fit it in between work, horses and showing Guinea pigs - ahhh the life I lead!

bring the guinea pigs along :p sure theyll enjoy the wood on the beach

Edited by Kidd

those of you coming:

Worthing

Sea Lane Cafe (along the beach)

4:00pm

See you there

I wont be coming unfortunatly chaps, sorry.

  • Author
I wont be coming unfortunatly chaps, sorry.

how come ? we need u wil be crap other wise

  • Author

can we change it to 4:300 ki so ben can come

  • Author

wel went down no one was there ? so we changed it to next week now 4:30

I will be there next week, I will try anyway.

  • Author
I will be there next week, I will try anyway.

you u better come me and kidd went down no one was there so went to goring gap and kidd had a play about to show off to this kid in his 106 lol

Create an account or sign in to comment

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.