Skip to content

us down south

Featured Replies

soVAG meet in southampton this evening..

TidyVAG meet this sunday in Poole..

Both great meets with fantastic selection of cars water & aircooled..

ABSOLUTLY EVERYONE IS WELCOME!!

Meet new friends that share the same passion as you :-)

  • Replies 30
  • Views 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Author
soVAG meet in southampton this evening..

TidyVAG meet this sunday in Poole..

Both great meets with fantastic selection of cars water & aircooled..

ABSOLUTLY EVERYONE IS WELCOME!!

Meet new friends that share the same passion as you :-)

would ocme but a bit off a way

yeah if theres a brighton meet soon, I might pop along, I love the drive down, my lil beasty on the open road doing a tonne....mmmmmmmmmmm......very sexy

  • Author
yeah if theres a brighton meet soon, I might pop along, I love the drive down, my lil beasty on the open road doing a tonne....mmmmmmmmmmm......very sexy

come next sunday to worthing we want to try and do one again u can even bring the guinie pigs, and worhting closer to u then brighton

if I'm free and bored i may be up for this with it being my new polo's first meet! :D

  • Author
if I'm free and bored i may be up for this with it being my new polo's first meet! :D

lol yes come down there is this place near where called goring gap where its good to drive around

Create an account or sign in to comment

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.