Skip to content

Newport Edition Meet

Featured Replies

same time, same place

who's going?

  • Replies 6
  • Views 6.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

one at all? it was a big turnout last time wasn't it?

i know nick and some others have gone snowboardin - dunno if its the same guys but nick usually goes...

I forgot about this..I'm in Leeds so no from me

no worries

I'm there!

probily wait till the summer before i got to this agian plus i aint had lucky with welsh police :ninja:

Edited by 97polo_16v

Create an account or sign in to comment

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.